Emmanuel Krasner has practiced law in the NH Seacoast area for over 40 years.
Attorney Krasner is a local lawyer with global knowledge. He currently focuses his practice on personal injury, wills and probate, and labor and employment cases as he feels he can provide the most help to people in these areas. As a general practitioner he can help with other matters as well. He either has the answers to represent you successfully or he will get them.
Manny Krasner has the experience to advise you on your journey through the New Hampshire legal system. This includes the New Hampshire Supreme Court where he once opened his oral argument with the words "Your Honor, this is why people hate us: …"
Whether your case is big or small, Attorney Krasner knows it is important to you.
- Harvard University
- B.A. Magna Cum Laude, 1969
- Rutgers Law School
- Juris Doctor Degree, 1976
Practice Area Focus
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Labor and Employment
- Civil Litigation
Admissions / Professional Background
- New Hampshire & Strafford County Bar Associations 1976
- Member NH Employment Lawyers Association 1984
- New Hampshire Trial Lawyers and New Hampshire Association for Justice 1982
- Served as Assistant County Attorney
- Superior Court Mediator
- Strafford County Bar Association, Past President
- General Counsel to the New Hampshire Federation of Teachers
- Served the Town of Farmington as:
- Planning Board Secretary
- Trustee of Trust funds
- Served on Boards of Directors of:
- Strafford County Homemakers
- Poetry Society of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union
- Goodwin Library