Peter Mathieu's primary legal emphasis is assisting injured individuals with Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation and Social Security matters. As a general practitioner with many years of experience he can handle also many other areas of law with expertise.
Peter worked for the Somersworth New Hampshire District Court where he met and began his years of employment with Somersworth District Court Judge Clyde R. Coolidge who had been a practicing attorney since 1963. He joined Attorney Coolidge’s firm and has practiced law with The Coolidge Law Firm his entire professional career.
Peter was born in Quebec, Canada and has lived in New Hampshire since 1963. Peter has a working command of the French language.
- Saint Anselm College
- BA, 1979
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- Juris Doctorate Degree, 1986
Practice Area Focus
- Personal Injury Law
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Social Security Law
- General litigation
Admissions / Professional Background
- New Hampshire Bar Association, 1986
- Strafford County Bar Association, Past President 2 Terms
- Paralegal and Criminal Justice Instructor, Community College
- The Charles C. Doe American Inn of Court, Past President 2 Terms
- Workers’ Compensation Committee, NH Department of Labor
- Somersworth Chamber of Commerce, Founding Member, Past President
- Somersworth International Children’s Festival, Founding Member
- Local Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Founding Member
- Homemakers of Strafford County, served on Boards of Directors
- YMCA of Strafford County, served on Boards of Directors