The Departments of Labor monitor employers, workers compensation, and insurance carriers to ensure that they are in compliance with New Hampshire and Maine Labor laws. These laws range from minimum wage, overtime, safety issues and workers compensation.
The lawyers at the Coolidge Law Firm have been protecting the employees’ rights in many industries and jobs with passion and know-how. Attorneys Manny Krasner and Dick Krans have maintained their focus on labor law since the 1960s. Over the decades the attorneys of the Coolidge Law Firm have recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid wages. We offer the experienced legal advice you need and deserve when you face employment issues.
Covering Diverse Aspects of Labor Law
Our opinion that every employee has the right to good working conditions, fair pay and a harassment-free environment made us a strong advocate for any working person.
- We will ensure that employees get the fair pay they are entitled to. This also includes minimum wage claims, unpaid overtime and commissions
- We protect your rights when you are being treated unfairly because of your race, religion, gender and sexual orientation, age, disability.
- Sexual Harassment
- Our attorneys fight hard to stop any sexual harassment at work and will advise you of your rights.
- Medical Leave
- We can counsel you on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) as well as other protective employee medical leave and disability rights.
- We fight for wrongfully laid-off employees and can also negotiate severance agreements. We also help you obtain unemployment benefits.
The Coolidge Law Firm has represented clients successfully in administrative hearings, grievance hearings, arbitrations, bargaining and court litigation. We will ensure that your interests are protected, preferably through labor arbitration to sustain work relationships, but also tenaciously in court, if needed.
Call us now to learn about your options: (603) 692-4282